I'm planning for a switch to iPhone? Could anyone help me!

I

iMore Question

Hi there,

I have been using Windows phone since 2012 from WP7.8 to WP8.1. I have a Lumia 900 and Lumia 1320. So, I though I would receive Windows 10 Mobile for My L1320. But, Microsoft didn't go as it promised!

I lost hope and I don't know what to do. Few of the day to day 8.1 apps are moved to W10M as universal apps. So, my L1320 is lacking as a daily driver.

So, here I'm planning to move for iOS/iPhone Eco-system(Don't mind if any improper terms on iPhone, because I'm new to it).

I was satisfied about the privacy in Windows Phone. Everything is encrypted and sync to cloud. I could access from anywhere.

So, I would like to know about privacy in iOS devices. I'm not worried about the device either it has headphone jack or not. I need a quality experience among privacy of data and apps.

I spent some time on Internet to know about iOS devices. But, I'm confused by lots of information.

I don't have any idea which one to choose. So, please help me.

kirankannan8

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Okay! Hi there.
First thing you need to know is that compared to all platforms, Apple's iOS offers the maximum security and privacy.You need not worry about that.

As far as the device which you want to purchase, depends on various factors.
Budget, what type of usage you need the device for, and how much storage. Also for many people, the screen size is a big concern while purchasing a phone. So it is all on your personal choice. If budget is not a constraint and you are okay with 5 inch phones, I'd recommend you to go with the iPhone 7.
If you want a bigger display and require the dual lens setup, you can opt for the iPhone 7 Plus

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro