To the young lady I met at the cafe today, who works for [redacted] : it was nice to meet you. :-)

I

iMore Question

I didn't have time to ask you about your watch. Do you like it?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: To the young lady I met at the cafe today, who works for iwork.com : it was nice to meet you. :

Welcome to iMore.com. We are an Apple products fan site. We answer questions and provide help for Apple products. We are JUST a fan site and are not actually connected to Apple in any way. While it may be possible and probably is likely that some Apple employees have and do check out our site, there is absolutely no way to guarantee that the Apple employee you met will see this message. :)

That being said. I'm sure that many iMore members would be happy to tell you about their watches! I have a series 1 sport model with many extra bands and I love it! I have had several Pebble models, including a Pebble Time, and also a couple Android Wear watches, as well as a Martian Notifier. None compare to the Apple Watch! Apple really has done the best job combining form and function. I can take calls, control any and all notifications, respond to messages, including most if not all 3rd party messages such as Slack, BBM, Whatsapp, etc. I can even ask Siri questions and get answers. And the BEST 2 features for me, are access to music controls, and on the wrist navigation. When I use navigation with my Apple watch, when it's time to turn I get a "tap" (or vibration) on my wrist. How cool is that!