I have a new iPhone 6 and I have had a iPhone 5s. How do I transfer my pictures to my new phone?
    11-04-2016 12:33 PM
    Do you have icloud photo's enabled? Then the pictures are already in iCloud and they will start downloading as soon as you connect with your new phone.

if not, then you can do it via itunes, copy the pictures on your pc and sync them to your new phone again.
    There should be guides on this side with everything you need to know about photos.
    11-04-2016 12:51 PM
    You have several ways to proceed, either wirelessly or though cable connection to a PC.
    You can, in fact, activate iCloud Photo Library on both phones and have photos sync continuously between the two devices (or, if you want, once they've all been uploaded, only with your new device, by turning off the Library on the old one; this way, you'll keep also an online copy of the photos), or you can create an online, shared photo album, containing all your photos (these methods, however, may be very slow, according to the strength and speed of your internet connection and the number of photos/videos stored). Trough a cabled connection, you can save all your photos in a folder of you Pc and later on, once you sync your iPhone 6, in the dedicated section of the syncing tabs, select that folder for photo syncing (note that photos copied this way cannot be deleted directly on your phone, but need to be removed from the folder they're synced from on the PC).
    There are also third party apps, that can copy files on your iPhone bypassing iTunes; it may be even easier if you performed a jailbreak on your new iPhone (installation of OpenSSH, for example can provide a wifi file transfer for devices connected to the same router)
    11-04-2016 12:56 PM
    Just use airdrop. Connect both your devices to the same wifi network and turn on bluetooth. Now turn on airdrop on both your devices from the control centre. Now on the 5s go to photos and select those that you want to transfer. Now click share at the bottom left corner. Wait for a few seconds and now in the airdrop bar you will see your iphone 6. Just tap on it and your transfer should begin. Let me know if you have any trouble and I will be more than happy to help. Cheers!
    11-04-2016 01:14 PM