Please help about the bettrey

Maor311

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
1)my iphone7 buy month ago in Miami.after the first use he torn off and i dont charging the iphone 2-3 weeks.
After the 3 weeks i charging and at the first use the precent was jumping fron 36-33 28-25 like that,and then i was use the bettery to 1 precent to 100 precent and that fix this prublem.
Now i have other prublem,i think that my bettrey not stable,i dont have jumping prcenet,but when i charging the phone i think that he charge very speed and its not can be its not my first iphone.
My iphone was 0 precent and turn off and then i charging to 100 precent but still its charging veri fast,from 12 % to 33% in 7-10 min.
Hwo i can Rebbot the betterey or something like that?
Please help

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The best way to fix battery problems is to let the phone drain all the way till zero or it shuts off- then charge the phone to 100%- without interruption. if you are still having issues you may want to contact apple- its under warrantee for a year

Maor311

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
The best way to fix battery problems is to let the phone drain all the way till zero or it shuts off- then charge the phone to 100%- without interruption. if you are still having issues you may want to contact apple- its under warrantee for a year

Yes but hwo can i know that my bettrey really have prublem?

Maor311

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
If you do what I explained and it looses charge quickly then you may have a battery problem.
but i can be with my iphone with rueguler use start with 100% and finish with 0 something
Like 8-9 hours.
Its ok no?
Maybe the fast chargering its becuse the Xiaomi bettrey Bank .
I cheak it today with regulel charger.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner