I understand how to load movies onto my 3rd party video player using iTunes:
    I click on My iPad, click on apps, scroll down to PlayerXtreme, and then add files. That part is fine.
    What I don't understand is how can I load movies using iTunes so that my OTHER movie player app also sees them? Do I have to repeat this procedure for each app? That seems pretty redundant. I would like to know if there's any way to load all my movies in one shot and have them immediately accessible regardless of what movie player app I decide to use to watch them.

Is this possible or is iOS not able to just simply read media files on an iPad regardless of what app you start? Or does it only allow that capability for native .mp4 files?
    11-01-2016 06:54 AM
    I use two methods for getting videos onto my iPad. However, this still limits the files being read by only one app. Not sure there's anyway to make your videos available to all media players on your device

1. A torrent app called Vuze has a built in transcoding functionality that will convert videos (if required) to the required mp4 format and drop them in your itunes library.

2. I run AirVideo HD server on my PC and using their app, you can navigate to your video share from within the app and download them to your device.
    11-01-2016 02:29 PM