Will the different tv apps will aspire on the new iOS tv app coming in December?
    10-31-2016 09:31 PM
    I'm really trying to figure out what you're trying to ask but I just can't. Is your question about AppleTV or the TV app that's being released on tvOS and iOS in December?
    10-31-2016 09:41 PM
    The movie apps now , like abc app , NBC app , cbs app will appear in the new tv app ?
    10-31-2016 10:06 PM
    The movie apps now , like abc app , NBC app , cbs app will appear in the new tv app ?
    Yes. I'm sure you'll still be able to access the apps individually if you want. TV just creates a hub to streamline the experience.
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-01-2016 11:44 AM
    Just to make what we talking about , I was talking about iPhone app , so they will come to your iPhone tv app . Like abc app, NBC app and cbs app and Netflix and other , they will come to the tv app on iOS ? Just to make sure , I wasn't talk about tvOS just only iOS , and will they be an beta 10.2 I just get beta1
    11-01-2016 08:04 PM
    Just to make what we talking about , I was talking about iPhone app , so they will come to your iPhone tv app . Like abc app, NBC app and cbs app and Netflix and other , they will come to the tv app on iOS ? Just to make sure , I wasn't talk about tvOS just only iOS , and will they be an beta 10.2 I just get beta1
    If I understand it right (admittedly I'm having trouble here), you're wondering if the tv app for iOS will work like it does for tvOS? I believe they will act the same... it will let you know, in one app, what's on the various apps, and you pick what you want to watch from there. IIRC it will then launch the actual app (Netflix, etc.) and start streaming.
    11-01-2016 08:25 PM
    If I understand it right (admittedly I'm having trouble here), you're wondering if the tv app for iOS will work like it does for tvOS? I believe they will act the same... it will let you know, in one app, what's on the various apps, and you pick what you want to watch, which will launch the native app for that show (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
    Netflix is not compatible with the TV app. ☺
    11-01-2016 08:30 PM