Apple TV app

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm really trying to figure out what you're trying to ask but I just can't. Is your question about AppleTV or the TV app that's being released on tvOS and iOS in December?

Timothy Duquette

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Just to make what we talking about , I was talking about iPhone app , so they will come to your iPhone tv app . Like abc app, NBC app and cbs app and Netflix and other , they will come to the tv app on iOS ? Just to make sure , I wasn't talk about tvOS just only iOS , and will they be an beta 10.2 I just get beta1

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just to make what we talking about , I was talking about iPhone app , so they will come to your iPhone tv app . Like abc app, NBC app and cbs app and Netflix and other , they will come to the tv app on iOS ? Just to make sure , I wasn't talk about tvOS just only iOS , and will they be an beta 10.2 I just get beta1

If I understand it right (admittedly I'm having trouble here), you're wondering if the tv app for iOS will work like it does for tvOS? I believe they will act the same... it will let you know, in one app, what's on the various apps, and you pick what you want to watch from there. IIRC it will then launch the actual app (Netflix, etc.) and start streaming.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
If I understand it right (admittedly I'm having trouble here), you're wondering if the tv app for iOS will work like it does for tvOS? I believe they will act the same... it will let you know, in one app, what's on the various apps, and you pick what you want to watch, which will launch the native app for that show (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)

Netflix is not compatible with the TV app. ☺

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73