how to use iphone as business tool

I

iMore Question

dear sir, i am very much new to iphone, i recently bought 5s and ordered for 7. i wish to use iphone for business kindly help me regarding this
1. how do i use iphone for handling email , i mean downloading and sending and resending files like pdf, word, excel or powerpoint files.
2. i need to download lot of such files
3. where do these files are stored and how do i get them ( very confusing)
4. how do i upload such files as attachment, as i can not use itunes all the time.

kindly help me . thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
dear sir, i am very much new to iphone, i recently bought 5s and ordered for 7. i wish to use iphone for business kindly help me regarding this
1. how do i use iphone for handling email , i mean downloading and sending and resending files like pdf, word, excel or powerpoint files.
2. i need to download lot of such files
3. where do these files are stored and how do i get them ( very confusing)
4. how do i upload such files as attachment, as i can not use itunes all the time.

kindly help me . thanks

If you've ever used a smartphone for business use, regardless of the brand, then using the iPhone as such will not be any different. Although my iPhone is personal, I use it for both personal and business use. Configuring email accounts is simple and easy in the Mail Settings. Attaching files via the share option is just as simple. Learning how to use your iPhone should take you less than a day. Yes, it's simple to use, but very powerful and fast.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2