After I put the old SIM card into the iPhone 7 is said "No Service" on the top left -- does this matter? Once the data has transferred do I then replace the new SIM card back into the iPhone 7?
    10-27-2016 09:25 AM
    The phone with the active SIM in it SHOULD say your carrier name, the other phone without a SIM will say No Service, BUT you might be able to connect it to WiFi. The transfer of info either happens via the icloud, once you enter your AppleID, OR you can use iTunes to backup the old phone and then restore the info to the new phone. But the preferred method is iCloud providing you had that on, on the old phone.
    The phone with the active SIM in it SHOULD say your carrier name, the other phone without a SIM will say No Service, BUT you might be able to connect it to WiFi. The transfer of info either happens via the icloud, once you enter your AppleID, OR you can use iTunes to backup the old phone and then restore the info to the new phone. But the preferred method is iCloud providing you had that on, on the old phone.
    10-27-2016 10:38 AM