iPhone SE stuck on Apple logo after crashing

I

iMore Question

Hi,

I've had my iPhone SE for three weeks tomorrow. I have the latest iOS 10 update. Tonight I was downloading the Facebook app and was in Safari trying to close it out. The phone froze up and I was clicking the home button and nothing happened. Suddenly the screen went black and the rotation screen came up and stayed that way. I held down the power button and home button at the same time to reboot. Now the phone is stuck on the Apple logo.

When I hold the power and home buttons the screen goes white and a large purple box takes up the lower half of the screen before the phone shuts off. When I power it back up, same thing stuck on the Apple logo and getting warm.

Please help :( I haven't dropped the phone or gotten it wet.

BlackNightmare

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
It may probably be a software issue, if the iPhone did not sustain any hardware damage. Try connecting the iPhone to a PC with iTunes installed. If the computer is actually able to recognize it in this state, hit restore in the main page and restore the software. If your computer does not recognize the phone, if the restore cannot be performed or is not efficient, try going for a DFU restore (you just need to put your phone in DFU mode, there's plenty of guides online and on iMore to perform this task). If this does not solve the issue, than just obtain assistance from an expert (since the phone was recently purchased and should still be warranty covered, I suggest you to reach Apple Support itself), or from the original seller of the iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77