Apple Earnings

I

iMore Question

Excited about Apple earnings!! What do guys think, will iPhone7 have any good impact on this earnings, considering the high demand it had.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Have they had a weak quarter in recent memory? I guess anything less than expected is weak? BUT in any event they seem to be killing it! I know the 7 Plus is STILL back ordered in many places (although I DID find one for my coworker via istocknow)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm still not totally convinced that iPhone 7 sales were that stellar. There was certainly demand for the new phones but I also think Apple undercut production. Since Apple doesn't like to release sales figures it's hard to tell whether sales were great or inventory just sucked. I'd venture to guess the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Regardless, I think that explodegate (not sure if that's actually a thing; I think I just made it up) gave Apple a nice little sales boost.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm still not totally convinced that iPhone 7 sales were that stellar. There was certainly demand for the new phones but I also think Apple undercut production. Since Apple doesn't like to release sales figures it's hard to tell whether sales were great or inventory just sucked. I'd venture to guess the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Regardless, I think that explodegate (not sure if that's actually a thing; I think I just made it up) gave Apple a nice little sales boost.

Are you saying it's something like this.......

LeJo1

Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
The company said that the demand for the iPhone 7 is exceeding supply in the vast majority of places, particularly on the iPhone 7 Plus. Have a look at this infograph.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods