Voice to Text Button Disappears with all custom keyboards???

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I had this issue with my 6s before I upgraded to my 7 Plus and it's still there. When I download a keyboard from the App Store any keyboard because I've tried just about everyone I can fine, the little voice to text microphone key isn't there unless I return to the Apple native keyboard. Is this something that I did wrong or that I messed up or how do I get it back?? Because it would be really nice to have some cute fancy keyboard while still being able to use my voice dictation I hate not being able to do both. Has anyone else had this issue?

BlackNightmare

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I've used third part keyboards for a couple of months this spring (Swift, iOS 9), and the same "issue" occurred to me. I believe this is not an issue or problem with configurations, but it's a voluntary decision of the software. I'm not sure though if it's from the iOS side or the third party developer that decided not to include Ducati on in his keyboard. If it's iOS based, it may be possible to send a request in the Apple feedback page for this particular feature.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73