i phone 5 Home replacement cable still does not get home button to work.
I just replaced the home button cable and after I replaced, home button still not working. I checked the tension of the screws and it still does not work. Any ideas.
- 10-18-2016, 06:59 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: i phone 5 Home replacement cable still does not get home button to work.
Make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them fix the home button for you. Other than that, go to the ifixit website and retrace your steps in accordance to their online guide.
- By mumfoau in forum iPhone 8Replies: 5Last Post: Today, 01:25 PM
- By firedept10 in forum iPhone 8Replies: 9Last Post: Yesterday, 04:46 PM
- By christian2001 in forum iMessageReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2016, 07:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2016, 05:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2016, 06:57 PM