Probably not for 24 months, but Apple has a different deal with Barclay Bank for financing of Apple store purchases. Usually it's for iPad, Mac, etc, but it might apply to iPhone purchases too. HOWEVER it runs either 6, 12 or 18 months depending on how much you spend. Most likely with the price you are going to spend you will fall in the 500-1000 range which is 12 month, IF your device costs more than 1000 then you can get 18 month. Here's the info...
Apple financing and rewards from Barclaycard. - Apple
Just select SIM Free and Special Financing.
Please join the site so you can post a response, if you wish. It's easy, here's how...
- By 1rod_man6 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2016, 12:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2016, 04:36 PM
- By vikgoel1992 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2016, 07:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2016, 05:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2016, 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD