Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Cannot add an event to the calendar on my 5S iPhone that is in the past

I recently updated to IOS 10 and found that I cannot add a calendar event to my iPhone 5S in the past. It will however allow me to add an event in the present and future. What's going on?

Default Re: Cannot add an event to the calendar on my 5S iPhone that is in the past

Is it not allowing you to add an event in the past or once you've added the event, it's simply not displaying? If the latter, go to the Calendar settings and alter the "sync" timeframe.
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: Cannot add an event to the calendar on my 5S iPhone that is in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Is it not allowing you to add an event in the past or once you've added the event, it's simply not displaying? If the latter, go to the Calendar settings and alter the "sync" timeframe.
    iMore Nanite

Yes, that did it; thank you so much!
    Default was only one month and I was attempting to record an event two months past.

Quote Originally Posted by Retire14 View Post
    Yes, that did it; thank you so much!
    Default was only one month and I was attempting to record an event two months past.
    You're very welcome...