By brother has iPhone 6 IOS 10 and can not find Siri controls. I said Siri has its own icon and settings page under [Settings] between Sounds and Touch ID. He sent me a screen shot and he is missing it.. Where could it be. Siri works and he wants to shut her off. Bob144
- 10-16-2016, 09:46 PM #2
- 27,296 Posts
Re: Siri missing
Welcome to iMore! Are you sure that phone runs iOS 10? Regardless, check Settings > General > see if it's there. If not, do a hard reset on the phone.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2016, 03:24 PM
- By jrsharp70 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2016, 09:10 AM
- By luv4u859 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2016, 11:20 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2016, 06:04 AM