What is the right way to recalibrate and maintain proper battery power on the iPhons?
I have an iPhone 5 that I obtained from my carrier during the time the 6 was already in circulation. I never used it but kept as a backup phone in an emergency or as needed. My last phone became damaged and I'm stalling on purchasing a new phone since I want the time to compare them and see which best suits my needs. I may not immediately jump to a purchase and want this iphone 5 to function as optimally as possible.
What is the proper way to calibrate the battery and keep it calibrated? If it was incorrectly calibrated will following the steps for calibration reset anything that's off in terms of the battery retaining a proper charge?
- 10-16-2016, 09:53 PM #2
- 40,542 Posts
- 1 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: What is the right way to recalibrate and maintain proper battery power on the iPhons?
Check out the official information via the following link.
- By Xm_jdm in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 10-26-2016, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2016, 10:41 PM
- By FYI in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2016, 09:55 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2016, 08:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2016, 08:23 PM