- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Is it a bad idea to use the iPhone when it's connected on the charger (and charging)?
I've heard that it's not a good idea to use the iphone when it's connected on the charger (and charging). This suggestion came up when I had asked for tips on maintaining the lifetime health of the battery and retaining maximum daily or more batter power.
Do you agree or disagree that the phone shouldnt be used when on the charge, and why?
- 10-16-2016, 09:20 PM #2
- 10-16-2016, 09:43 PM #3
- 10-16-2016, 09:55 PM #4
- By Xm_jdm in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 10-26-2016, 03:00 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2016, 08:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2016, 08:23 PM
- By gconstantino in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2016, 07:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2016, 07:30 PM