Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How can I transfer my iPhone contacts group to my professional contacts group on my IPhone ?

I have 2 groups of contacts on the phone : one named according to my professional email adress, one named IPhone ; I would like to transfer the contacts from the IPhone to the other group (together or individually) ; this way, they will replicate with my professional computer
    Thank you for your help
    Patricia

Default Re: How can I transfer my iPhone contacts group to my professional contacts group on my IPhone ?

On your iPhone, initiate the native Contacts app. I'm assuming that is what you're using. Select "Groups" in the upper left corner of the display. If the contacts are associated with an iCloud account, select "All iCloud". Do likewise for any other account. Every contact in the app should be displayed at this point, regardless of the group. If your "professional computer" is a Mac, and you have the same accounts configured on it, do the same thing via its Contact app.