Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default My new I phone 6 was fully damaged in inside and can't it repaire anyway?

My I phone 6 was fall on to the rough concrete floor and its screen was cracked. But it was working about 15 days. Immediately it was stop working, stacked and automatically switched off. Now it can't work anyway. Repairer also said that it is fully damaged in inside and can't repaire it. But I want to know that can't I repaire it anyway? There are no heavy damages in out side. Plz I want to repaire and use it again. Can I repaire it anyway?

Default Re: My new I phone 6 was fully damaged in inside and can't it repaire anyway?

Welcome to iMore!

Sorry to hear about your phone. If the people who you took it to said that it could not be repaired then there is a reason why. Go get a second opinion from someone else. It may not be repairable due to the fact that it might cost to much for all the parts. If the next opinion you get is the same, it may be time to buy another phone.