Siri when driving
When I use Siri while just at home, the dictation option gives me plenty of time to tell it what I want. But when I'm in my car and I hit the button it immediately tells me that it didn't hear or understand me. I don't have any time to actually say anything.
Any thoughts as to why this is or what I'm doing wrong? It is hard to hold the button down while it is mounted on my dash and force it to stay listening.
Thanks in advance.
- 10-16-2016, 09:10 AM #2
Re: Siri when driving
It's possible that it picking up interference like wind noise, road noise from tires, etcetera, but I'm only speculating and can't state for certain. I use the Hey Siri option frequently in my car, but I've not experienced what you've described.
- By TheDarkPhil in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2016, 01:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2016, 04:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2016, 08:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2016, 01:12 PM