Do you use same Apple ID for family plan
I signed up for Apple Music family plan. How do we use multiple devices!?
- 10-16-2016, 12:06 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 46 Posts
Re: Do you use same Apple ID for family plan
You just have to add your family members to your Family Sharing. Basically, you just have to add the Apple ID used on the other devices.
Here's a guide for setting up Family Sharing: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201088.
And here's another for Family Sharing and Apple Music memberships: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205595
- 10-16-2016, 06:40 AM #3
- By ravi parekh in forum Apple & Tech DealsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2016, 06:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2016, 06:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2016, 08:44 PM
- By firedept10 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2016, 05:54 PM