Can't get iTunes to set up properly.

I

iMore Question

Hi all. I am trying to transfer media from my pc to my friends iphone. I previouly had itunes on my pc when I had an ipod. I deleted itunes and reinstalled it with her email address. Now her phone shows up but I am unable to transfer media to it. I dried dragging and droping, and copy and paste. Not successful. I tried following a video on youtube. I tried hitting "file" and then "add to playlist" from the left drop down menu but that was un successful. My old itunes account keeps showing up. How to I totally uninstall itunes from my pc so that a new itunes account will work? Itunes is so frustrating. This is why I went to Android. User friendly. Thanks in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have you authorized that particular computer to be used with her iPhone? Did you select "trust this computer" on her iPhone, if prompted? Are the media you're trying to transfer DRM protected?

quicksilver53

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
It did not ask to authorize for use with her iphone. It also never prompted "trust this computer" on the phone. I have tranferred mp3s from her old phone that I downloaded myself, which play on my Zenfone 2. I also want to transfer her pictures, but am unable.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods