Can't get iTunes to set up properly.
Hi all. I am trying to transfer media from my pc to my friends iphone. I previouly had itunes on my pc when I had an ipod. I deleted itunes and reinstalled it with her email address. Now her phone shows up but I am unable to transfer media to it. I dried dragging and droping, and copy and paste. Not successful. I tried following a video on youtube. I tried hitting "file" and then "add to playlist" from the left drop down menu but that was un successful. My old itunes account keeps showing up. How to I totally uninstall itunes from my pc so that a new itunes account will work? Itunes is so frustrating. This is why I went to Android. User friendly. Thanks in advance.
- 10-16-2016, 02:40 AM #2
- 10-16-2016, 09:05 AM #3
- 10-16-2016, 08:09 PM #4iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't get iTunes to set up properly.
It did not ask to authorize for use with her iphone. It also never prompted "trust this computer" on the phone. I have tranferred mp3s from her old phone that I downloaded myself, which play on my Zenfone 2. I also want to transfer her pictures, but am unable.
- By Majid Ur Rehman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 38Last Post: 10-22-2016, 11:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2016, 12:14 PM
- By schmoejoe in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2016, 10:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2016, 05:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2016, 03:50 PM