How long after I buy my iPad can I get applecare

I

iMore Question

I have an iPad Pro I was wondering how long after I heard it might be sixty day if that's the case how do I get insurance if it's past the sixty days

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple Care Plus must be purchased either at the same time, or within 60 days of purchasing your device. After 60 days, you will not be able to purchase it. I don't know about non-Apple Care Plus insurance, but hopefully, those who do will reply soon.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Regards the insurance and gurantee services, I have ipad air 1 16gb, I claimed a gurantee service due to some screen issues (some screen mildew issue or dirt inside the screen). How many days usually it takes for replacement ? From the    repair service staff information,    will replace a new one. Is it possible that    doesn't have any stock for the replacement ? If so , what will they offer ?

Thx

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Regards the insurance and gurantee services, I have ipad air 1 16gb, I claimed a gurantee service due to some screen issues (some screen mildew issue or dirt inside the screen). How many days usually it takes for replacement ? From the    repair service staff information,    will replace a new one. Is it possible that    doesn't have any stock for the replacement ? If so , what will they offer ?
You should ask these questions of whomever you sent/took your iPad for repair.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
You should ask these questions of whomever you sent/took your iPad for repair.

I asked them, and they only said apple will replace it, usually 2-3 weeks, depends on the stock. But they can't give me certain answer for what will happen if no stock available or discontinued

A long long time ago, i have old generation ipod (from gift), has battery issues, i claimed the quarantee, and they said, the product was discontinued, no stock anymore, and they replace with another version (which I didn't like)

I was just curious anyone experienced this as well

And by the way, I received my ipad air 1 replacement already today

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW