Ask about copy/ select text and youtube background play

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

Have some questions, wonder if anyone could help out

1. Copy text - sometimes, I need to copy text on youtube subject or applemusic's song title or spotify and else. How to do that ? I tried to press the text, but no text select option

2. Is there any way to play youtube on background while we switch to other app ?

Thx

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure on #1.
#2, open YouTube in a browser. Start a song, and when it gets full screen, close the browser. Pull up Control Center and turn music on.
It only works in the App with YouTube red
I think you can copy text on YouTube in Safari. Probably Spotify. Don't know about Apple Music.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Thx for the youtube tricks with safari. I tried the youtube app (not red), it do show at control center but cannot play background. My country does not have youtube red service yet.

Spotify and applemusic can be selected (text). I just found out that we can preview songs with 3d touch at spotify music list, but not for applemusic -_-

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thx for the youtube tricks with safari. I tried the youtube app (not red), it do show at control center but cannot play background. My country does not have youtube red service yet.

Spotify and applemusic can be selected (text). I just found out that we can preview songs with 3d touch at spotify music list, but not for applemusic -_-

Yeah, the only way is in a browser.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner