Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ledsteplin
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question
    iMore Question's Avatar
    Guest

    Default Font size on iPhone 7 plus very small

    The Font size on the iPhone 7 Plus is very small and most of the time too small to even read it. You have to scroll right to left since the email app and the websites run off the page. I was trying to use my iPhone 7 plus to post this but it was impossible since it runs off the screen so I am using my iPhone 6 to post this. I have the settings set to a larger text. Does anyone else having this is issue? Soon I might return the the iPhone 7 plus and buy the smaller iPhone. Never had issues sigh it.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Font size on iPhone 7 plus very small

    There is no text re-formatting with the iPhone as far as I know. Having said that, are you logged into the forums via Safari in mobile view or desktop view? if the latter, the former should prove to be ideal in this matter, in my opinion.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Font size on iPhone 7 plus very small

    It would help if you registered in and show a screenshot of what you see.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Font size on iPhone 7 plus very small

    Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    The Font size on the iPhone 7 Plus is very small and most of the time too small to even read it. You have to scroll right to left since the email app and the websites run off the page. I was trying to use my iPhone 7 plus to post this but it was impossible since it runs off the screen so I am using my iPhone 6 to post this. I have the settings set to a larger text. Does anyone else having this is issue? Soon I might return the the iPhone 7 plus and buy the smaller iPhone. Never had issues sigh it.
    Oh yes. Tiny text in threaded emails has been a big complaint since iOS 10 came out. It's unusable. I hope they address it very soon.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Font size on iPhone 7 plus very small

    Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    Oh yes. Tiny text in threaded emails has been a big complaint since iOS 10 came out. It's unusable. I hope they address it very soon.
    I'm not seeing it. Threaded email is enabled on my iPhone 7 Plus, but the text size is normal. It was also normal on my iPhone 7. I do recall briefly seeing very tiny text via the native Mail app with my iPhone 6S Plus, but closing out the app and then re-opening it took care of it.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Font size on iPhone 7 plus very small

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    I'm not seeing it. Threaded email is enabled on my iPhone 7 Plus, but the text size is normal. It was also normal on my iPhone 7. I do recall briefly seeing very tiny text via the native Mail app with my iPhone 6S Plus, but closing out the app and then re-opening it took care of it.
    It's not every time for me. I'd say it happens to me 30-40% of the time.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Font size on iPhone 7 plus very small

    I've seen the tiny email before. Even on my old iPhone 5. I could usually tap on it and it would blow up to normal size. I don't recall seeing it on my 6s Plus though.
    eyecrispy likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Single Sign On
    By ohscar in forum tvOS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 09:05 AM
  2. 'Do Not Disturb' option automatically switch on!
    By itsMohsinK in forum iOS 10
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-16-2016, 01:41 AM
  3. Best Workout Cases for iPhone 7
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 07:34 PM
  4. Speaker not working on iPhone 5c
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 01:59 PM
  5. Watch videos on iPad Pro
    By BettyBrown in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions