Why can't I use location services for some apps?
Location services are on but won't work for Snapchat and didn't work for Pokemon Go. Neither app prompted me to use my location after installation, so when I go into their settings Location services are grayed out and I can't change them.
I am using an iPhone 5S with iOS 10, not jailbroken. I tried reinstalling both apps hoping the prompt would come up but it didn't in either case. What is going on? How do I fix this?
- 10-15-2016, 01:31 AM #2
- By KelseyRo4 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 131Last Post: 12-18-2016, 04:21 PM
- By budda0424 in forum iOS 10Replies: 8Last Post: 11-03-2016, 07:18 AM
- By Chemy JMHT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2016, 11:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2016, 12:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2016, 08:31 PM