Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default How can I view a shared outlook.com calendar in iOS?

I've searched but cannot find a decent answer on this, neither here, nor via Google.

My wife and I have just switched from Windows Phones to iPhones.

One of the things we really enjoyed being able to do was simply see each others' calendars. She would put something in, and I would see it, and vice-versa.

This worked simply because she had invited me and Invited her to share the calendar. I would see her events as hers, and mine as mine - they were still separate calendars, but we didn't have to invite each other to each separate event.

Whenever we signed into a new Windows device (Surface / PC / Windows Phone), the calendar was automatically there.

So, now in iOS, we want to keep our email / calendar / contacts account with outlook.com, but we want to use apples stock apps, because the Outlook app on iOS doesn't offer full functionality.

At first, it seemed everything was fine - after logging in and the first sync., all of each others' appointments were visible to each other, belonging to a separate calendar, just like it is in the Windows devices/apps.

The problem is that new appointments don't sync up at all. We are subscribed to each others' calendars, they are checked as being visible, but they do not sync up with new entries.

Is there a way to make this work? I think there must be, but I just can't find it...

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: How can I view a shared outlook.com calendar in iOS?

Sorry for bumping this. Has nobody else had this issue yet?