Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default On my iPhone 6 the battery is discharging at a rapid rate. When I click on battery

it shows that the Home and Lock Screen used up 83% during the past 24 hours. I've gone in circles following instructions for making sure the Home Button is not stuck and was able to find another home button and I got it to open and show six choices and the one on the bottom said HOME which I was told to press and I did. Then this little round shadowy circle appeared on the screen. I then back to settings and clicked on The CONTROL CENTER and the next window showed ACCESS ON LOCK SCREEN and ACCESS WITHIN APPS; Both were on (green). Shall I leave them on?

MY PHONE WENT HAYWIRE AFTER UPDATING. THINK I'LL NEVER UPDATE AGAIN.

Please help, I'll be grateful FOREVER

Default On my iPhone 6 the battery is discharging at a rapid rate. When I click on battery

Go to settings > general > background app refresh & turn off the apps you don't need running behind the scenes. You can also check notifications & location settings. No need to freak out & not take anymore updates. Sometimes updating resets those settings. You also probably want to change your screen brightness to auto. Good luck