Storage size for iPhone 7plus
I'm upgrading from a 64gb iPhone 6s to the 7plus. Trying to decide between 128gb vs 256gb. I was thinking 128 is enough. Verizon is trying to sell the 256gb. Not sure if I need it or b/c other phone is back ordered until 11/30. Any advice?
- 10-12-2016, 03:29 PM #2
- 5,572 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Storage size for iPhone 7plus
How much of your 64gb have you used in the 6s? If you are close to the max then go for the 256gb version. If you you have lots of space left then the 128gb device should be ok. I went from 64gb to 128gb and have a ton of free space.
- By jerrykur in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 93Last Post: 12-08-2016, 12:42 PM
- By jj2339 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2016, 12:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2016, 01:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2016, 12:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2016, 12:29 PM