Cant delete attachments to messages
ios10 added some cool attachment options to messages, but my son is sending me dozens of things, and they are taking up space, and I can't delete them. I followed the instructions online, but when I tap and hold on the attachment, the screen does not display a 'More' prompt. The top left of the screen says 'Done", the bottom left has a box with an arrow on top, the bottom right has a hamburger menu, when I click on these and select More, there is no option to delete. Please help. Thank you.
- 10-12-2016, 04:18 PM #2
- 927 Posts
Re: Cant delete attachments to messages
Pressing and holding the attachment provides me with the attachment option screen. I can either add an emotion to that attachment or I have the options below it.
Selecting more gives me the option to select individual messages I'd like to remove.
Once selected just hit the trash can at the bottom.
Hope this helps!!
- By devindpotts in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2016, 01:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2016, 06:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2016, 12:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2016, 12:12 PM