- iMore Beginner
- 82 Posts
My iPhone 6s Plus is having bugs ever since switching to iOS 10.
OK here's my problem. I just bought the iPhone 7 Plus. I'm having two issues here. One is my maps app crashes all the time to the point that it unusable. I have permanently gone to Google Maps. It does not have that problem. The other thing is that my album artwork times out and the reverse and forward functions disappear. I have to press the pause button so my album artwork will come back. All media that I play on my iPhone is downloaded onto the phone. I don't stream. This started when I switched to iOS 10 since these problems started with my 6s Plus. Is anyone experiencing these issues? Also my notifications in NC are overlapping.
- 10-10-2016, 09:26 PM #2
Have you tried a hard reset?
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
You might also try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If none of that works, you may need to restore your phone as new. Not from a back up. Download a fresh copy of iOS 10.
- By Rafagon in forum iOS 10Replies: 18Last Post: 09-27-2016, 10:48 AM
- By iRube in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2016, 09:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:12 AM
- By LucaTengattini in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2016, 08:12 PM
- By Mark863 in forum iOS 10Replies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2016, 10:25 AM