My iPhone 6s Plus is having bugs ever since switching to iOS 10.

citibori

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
OK here's my problem. I just bought the iPhone 7 Plus. I'm having two issues here. One is my maps app crashes all the time to the point that it unusable. I have permanently gone to Google Maps. It does not have that problem. The other thing is that my album artwork times out and the reverse and forward functions disappear. I have to press the pause button so my album artwork will come back. All media that I play on my iPhone is downloaded onto the phone. I don't stream. This started when I switched to iOS 10 since these problems started with my 6s Plus. Is anyone experiencing these issues? Also my notifications in NC are overlapping.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bugs

Have you tried a hard reset?
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
You might also try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If none of that works, you may need to restore your phone as new. Not from a back up. Download a fresh copy of iOS 10.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro