Re: Bttery issue
Tips to improve battery life:
1. Shut down Apps working in the background;
2. Dim your screen. Press the F1 key and move the screen brightness down. You can also control this in System Preferences.
3. Turn Bluetooth Off (or open System Preferences > Bluetooth and click Turn Bluetooth Off.
4. Turn off Wi-Fi. This is a bit more extreme as you won’t be able to use wireless internet. But if you're not using the internet or email make sure you turn Wi-Fi off. Click AirPort in the Menu bar and choose Turn Wi-Fi off.
5. Mute sound. Tap the Mute Sound button to get rid of any extraneous alerts and noise. You can turn sound on and off as you need to.