my macbook pro EARLY 2015 drain battery fast after update the macOs.
- 10-10-2016, 10:10 PM #2
- 10-10-2016, 11:24 PM #3Banned
- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bttery issue
Tips to improve battery life:
1. Shut down Apps working in the background;
2. Dim your screen. Press the F1 key and move the screen brightness down. You can also control this in System Preferences.
3. Turn Bluetooth Off (or open System Preferences > Bluetooth and click Turn Bluetooth Off.
4. Turn off Wi-Fi. This is a bit more extreme as you won’t be able to use wireless internet. But if you're not using the internet or email make sure you turn Wi-Fi off. Click AirPort in the Menu bar and choose Turn Wi-Fi off.
5. Mute sound. Tap the Mute Sound button to get rid of any extraneous alerts and noise. You can turn sound on and off as you need to.
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 44Last Post: 10-28-2016, 08:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2016, 10:29 PM
- By olliegrl in forum iPhone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-09-2016, 09:19 PM
- By maskedcarrot in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2016, 10:09 AM
- By phillies20 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2016, 12:35 PM