I live out in the boonies where there is no decent Wi-Fi available
I am wanting to transfer photos from my iPhone 6 Plus to my MacBook Pro. Without Wi-Fi, this is a confusing mess for me. I'm pretty sure I used to do this by cable using iTunes but I can't figure out how to do it anymore. The options don't even come up. Help?
I have unlimited data on my phone but no Wi-Fi on my computer at this time.
- 10-10-2016, 05:38 AM #2
- 4,890 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: I live out in the boonies where there is no decent Wi-Fi available
Welcome to iMore!
Here is a guide on how to transfer pictures from your iPhone to your MacBook using Image Capture. Image Capture is an app that comes with your MacBook. Simple to use and very quick at transferring images.
- By Apple98 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2016, 09:31 AM
- By Parrish2017 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2016, 06:06 PM
- By Marlene47 in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2016, 11:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2016, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2016, 08:19 PM