Unable to get any email whatsoever
The I-Phone 6 has been fine. Today when I returned from a trip and clicked on the Mail icon to retrieve my emails on the phone, nothing happened! I don't know what else to say. I have not changed any settings and all other apps appear to be working including calendar, contacts, etc. I was able to retrieve my emails from my PC without problems but not from my phone. Please help! Thanks!
- 10-09-2016, 06:32 PM #2
Re: Unable to get any email whatsoever
Have you tried a hard reset of the phone? Press and hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time until you see the Apple logo.
Have you tried deleting the email account from the phone and adding it back?
- By todddammit in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 15Last Post: 10-21-2016, 07:57 PM
- By badMojo69 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 14Last Post: 10-12-2016, 12:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2016, 10:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2016, 01:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2016, 01:02 PM