Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Default iPhone 7+ availability.

The iPhone 7plus is impossible to find. I check 6 Apple stores every night and every morning using Apples website for availability. Most of the stores always have the iPhone 7's but never the iPhone plus. It has almost been a month after the release. I know it helps Apple when the demand is high with limited availability but it is getting frustrating. None of the big box stores, AT&T corporate stores or the individual retail AT&T stores have them. When will the availability increase for the iPhone 7plus?

Default Re: iPhone 7+ availability.

In my area, they are available, but not in Black or Jet Black.

Default iPhone 7+ availability.

At some point supply is inevitably going to meet demand. In my area (Southeast Michigan) the 7 Plus is sporadically available but it depends on the day, carrier, capacity, and color. A jet black is as rare as a unicorn with black popping up here and there. The other colors aren't terribly difficult to find as long as you keep an eye out.

I'd venture to say you'll have pretty good luck finding what you want in a couple of weeks.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    14,545 Global Posts

I have 4 Apple stores in my city. The Plus has been scarce here. Been trying to help a friend find one for a week with no luck. Now a 7 is a different story. Very easy to get.
    iMore Beginner

I ordered one from Apple online store last Thursday. Says 3-4 weeks delivery. My experience, Apple usually delvers in half that time. Looking forward to it. Replacing my 6. Didn't bother to go 6s.

In my Charleston SC area and the Charlotte NC area I evacuated to there were no Pluses available