iPhone 7+ availability.

squill

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone 7plus is impossible to find. I check 6 Apple stores every night and every morning using Apples website for availability. Most of the stores always have the iPhone 7's but never the iPhone plus. It has almost been a month after the release. I know it helps Apple when the demand is high with limited availability but it is getting frustrating. None of the big box stores, AT&T corporate stores or the individual retail AT&T stores have them. When will the availability increase for the iPhone 7plus?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
At some point supply is inevitably going to meet demand. In my area (Southeast Michigan) the 7 Plus is sporadically available but it depends on the day, carrier, capacity, and color. A jet black is as rare as a unicorn with black popping up here and there. The other colors aren't terribly difficult to find as long as you keep an eye out.

I'd venture to say you'll have pretty good luck finding what you want in a couple of weeks.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have 4 Apple stores in my city. The Plus has been scarce here. Been trying to help a friend find one for a week with no luck. Now a 7 is a different story. Very easy to get.

JustMeWhoElse

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I ordered one from Apple online store last Thursday. Says 3-4 weeks delivery. My experience, Apple usually delvers in half that time. Looking forward to it. Replacing my 6. Didn't bother to go 6s.