32 GB or 128 GB
My husband uses his phone for work a lot he doesn't have that many apps and most of his videos and Pics are done on his Go Pro? Is this what 32 GB means or is this type of thing dependant on data GB?? Confused??
- 10-09-2016, 05:02 AM #2
- 10-09-2016, 06:35 AM #3iMore Expert
- 806 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: 32 GB or 128 GB
I would go with 128gb if I can, regardless to what I plan to do with the iPhone, as time passing, more interesting and storage hungry applications may come to life, and I wouldn't like to be limited with storage.
- By Nmasi5 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 10-17-2016, 12:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2016, 07:31 PM
- By ies33 in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2016, 05:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2016, 10:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2016, 11:42 AM