Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default I am trying to change all emails addresses associated with all Apple IDs etc.

I just updated to add SIRI, and can't get anything done because everything I try to put in an email or password, ANYWHERE, for my ID, I am told it is incorrect. I have NOT changed my password. I HAVE gotten to change my email address, but have not idea to get into what. WHY IS APPLE SO DAMN HARD TO CHANGE AN EMAIL ADDRESS? My iPhone STILL has a very old email address associated with it and I haven't had that email for years.

Again, WHY IS IT SO HARD? I need all of the email addresses to be the same, as I only have ONE that I use.

Please fix this.

Now, how am I to get into my iTunes, or any Apple account, since it tells me everything I input is WRONG

Default Re: I am trying to change all emails addresses associated with all Apple IDs etc.

You need to login to the website via the following link with your original Apple ID and make the changes therein.

https://appleid.apple.com