- iMore Intermediate
- 492 Posts
30 pin charging leads
Does anyone know if the lock in style 30 pin charging leads are still available ? I ask this because the first thing that goes when you charge and read as I do is the connector, meaning I have to constantly check it is still seated properly. I have only one of these leads left and I believe it came with a nano. Any idea ?
- 10-08-2016, 06:11 AM #2
- 10-08-2016, 07:45 AM #4
- 10-08-2016, 08:52 AM #5
- 10-08-2016, 05:34 PM #6
Re: 30 pin charging leads
The difficulty is that OP is looking for a 30-pin cable with the locking mechanism built in (the original one with the release buttons on the sides). The ones I found in my 60 second Amazon search were all like the later models that simply pulled out.
- 10-08-2016, 10:20 PM #7
- By dougelectric in forum iPhone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2016, 10:19 AM
- By James Falconer in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 12Last Post: 10-06-2016, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2016, 08:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2016, 04:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2016, 04:04 PM