notifications while bluetooth is connected
My phone will ring thru the speakers while my bluetooth is connected, why won't any other notifications come thru the speakers? The notifications only come thru the bluetooth speakers and I don't want to wear the bluetooth when I'm not on a call. Is there a way to correct this?
- 10-07-2016, 12:03 PM #2
- 1,026 Posts
Re: notifications while bluetooth is connected
If you swipe up from the bottom of the phone to bring up the Control Center, then swipe to the left you should see a drop down option at the bottom of the Control Center. That should allow you to select your output source. There will probably be the options of "iPhone" and whatever bluetooth device you're using. I'd imagine your bluetooth device will be the output source currently selected. Change that option to your iPhone.
If I'm understanding your question, I believe that will resolve your issue.
If you require further assistance, I'd encourage you to make an account. We'd be happy to help you further.
- By clarkkent06 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2017, 02:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2016, 10:53 PM
- By gewappnet in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2016, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 05:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2016, 03:29 PM