After using the "hey Siri" function, how can I get back to what I was previously doing hands-free?

I

iMore Question

After using the "hey Siri" function, how can I get back to what I was previously doing hands-free?

If I'm listening to something in the car, or at home while I'm making dinner, and I use the hands-free "hey Siri" function, it stays on the Siri screen even after I'm done with her and does not go back to what the phone was previously doing unless I click the home button or the off button. But the whole point of it is to be hands-free. Is there a fix for this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: After using the "hey Siri" function, how can I get back to what I was previously doing hands-fr

I'm actually streaming music from my iPhone to my TV and Visio sound bar while replying to your message. I initiate the "hey Siri" feature no asked for the score to the Clemson vs Boston College football game. Afterwards, I instructed Siri to return to the Music app and it did and resumed playing the song that was initially playing when I initiated hey Sir.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro