I bought an ipad pro yesterday. Trying to load Office 365
I need to download at least Mac os x 10.6 on my new iPad Pro 12.5" so I can load Office 365 in it. It came pre-loaded with 10.0. Can you help me install a newer OS X?
- 10-06-2016, 06:38 PM #2
Re: I bought an ipad pro yesterday. Trying to load Office 365
You cannot load OSX on an iPad. Not without a hack, anyway. Note that your iPad has iOS 10 not Mac OS.
Why not just install the Office Apps from the App store and log in with your Microsoft account to activate your Office 365 subscription, presuming it your subscription allows you to activate it on that device.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2016, 03:46 AM
- By iGlide in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 19Last Post: 11-08-2016, 12:30 PM
- By Julia Lucas in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2016, 11:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2016, 12:12 PM
- By major payne in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2016, 12:05 PM