Audio fading out

zinity

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Just want to know if anyone is having same issue since updating to iOS 10... when ever i play music in my car using the cars usb socket every time the next songs starts to play it plays for a couple of seconds then the audio fades out completely then comes back again. This happens every time but only via usb.
I've notice this on both my phone and my wife's, we both have iPhone 6 with iOS 10.0.2 installed. Ive tried it on my iPhone 4s and iPad both still running iOS 9 and also an old iPod but they work perfectly with no issues so it cant be my car. My car is a 2015 nissan np300.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually in sitting in my car right now playing music via my iPhone 7 while connected via USB to my car's infotainment system and I've yet to experience what you've described. Furthermore, I don't have any why that could be happening with the exception of getting an alert of some sort.

zinity

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I originally though it was a notification because it behaved similar but the fact that it was happening to both me and my wife's iPhones at the start of every song means its an issue. Fidnt happen untill we updated to iOS 10. I just hope when i upgrade to an iPhone 7 it goes away. Also it made no difference if i was streaming or playing music stored on my iPhone, even podcasts fade out too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73