Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How to change alarm sound in CLOCK App after latest upgrade to 10.0.2

After the latest upgrade, I can't find the CLOCK app listed under Settings on my iPhone. Its like it reverted my iPhone setting options to match those on the iPad and for the CLOCK app, the iPad setting options were limited. On my iPad there is no way to change my alarm clock sound and the default is pretty tame, not loud enough to get my attention, especially if I'm sleeping.

Now, after the latest upgrade, CLOCK is not listed under the settings. They removed the CLOCK app from the settings thus I can't find a way to change the sound for my alarm. Did they move it or take it away?

Also, is there any way to go back to a white background in CLOCK. The black is awful?

Thank you,
    Lori

Default How to change alarm sound in CLOCK App after latest upgrade to 10.0.2

Welcome to iMore

When you add a new Alarm time in your Clock app you will have the option to change the alarm sound before you save it but can't change the sound on existing alarm times you already have listed in the alarm section of the clock app