Apple music logins
I have an apple music subscription that i signed up for on my iphone.
I no want to login on my ipad so i can have another device however i cant find a login section on my ipad at all.
Does apple music allow multiple devices to be logged in and if so how is it done?
- 10-03-2016, 11:01 PM #2
- 10-04-2016, 06:43 AM #3
- 10,957 Posts
Re: Apple music logins
Make sure you're at least on iOS 9, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, login with the credentials you used for AppleMusic, then go to Settings > Music and enable iCloud Music Library.
You're all set and all your Apple Music songs should start appearing on your iPad.
If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
- By Soeasy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2016, 07:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2016, 07:36 PM
- By Quis89 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2016, 08:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2016, 08:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2016, 02:38 PM