I use google contacts in iphone. Why new contacts not syncing back to google?
I have iphone 6+ recently upgraded to ios 10 but I have had this issue before with ios 9 as well. I exclusively use google to sync my accounts between my android and ios devices. I have added google account in my iphone settings and have turned on the "Contacts" sync option. It fetches all the contacts from google servers just fine. But when I create new contacts, they dont show up in my other android phones. Its as if new contacts created on iphone are not assigned synced back to google. How do I make sure that new contacts created on iphone are either created as google-contact OR they get synced with google account.
- 10-03-2016, 05:02 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: I use google contacts in iphone. Why new contacts not syncing back to google?
Go to Settings → Mail → Accounts → Fetch New Data → Gmail and then select "Fetch". After that, gonna k to the accounts part and select the fetch time. During that timeframe, new data from the device should also sync.
- By bluegreen1965 in forum iOS 10Replies: 16Last Post: 10-20-2016, 09:38 PM
- By shutter in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2016, 08:27 AM
- By bluegreen1965 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2016, 10:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2016, 01:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2016, 01:00 PM