Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob Phillips
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Who can I talk to about an Apple Online order?

Someone placed an order using my email address and it was not me. The order was for a monthly music membership. This was done on Oct. l, 2016. I went to where it said cancel and manage subscriptions, and was told this was a bad page. It appears I am going to be billed $77.99 for something I didn't order, don't want, and I definitely do not have an Apple Online account.

Default Re: Who can I talk to about an Apple Online order?

Welcome to iMore! Your best bet would be to call (800) MY-APPLE and discuss the matter with Apple Customer Support. The person who set that up would have to have provided a credit card so, as long as it wasn't your credit card, you shouldn't be on the hook for anything. Nonetheless, getting emails like that to your own email address is annoying and I don't blame you for wanting them to stop. Good luck!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    iMore Elite

2,170 Posts

Default Re: Who can I talk to about an Apple Online order?

Also, double check that email to make sure it was actually from Apple. It sounds like it could have been a phishing scheme. Has that money actually been debited from your account or charged to your credit card? If not, it might be a scam.