Game Center wont recognize my game progress when transferring to my new iphone-HELP!

I

iMore Question

I upgraded iphones, and transferred my clash of clans account via gamecenter with no trouble. For come reason it did not recognize my Clash Royale account (same account bte)and will not transfer my gaming account. I accidentally created a new account on the new phone while trying to bring up my old account, and have no way to delete it.
I contacted the Clash Royale makers and they want to know when I made my first in game "gem" purchase and I dont have that info, apparently that is the only way they will assist in account recovery?
All the info I find references using the gamecenter app, which as we all know is no longer on our iphones.
Is there any way to move my old high level game account to my new phone? Any advise appreciated.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Game Center is still there, it's inside your settings, go to Settings, scroll down and then click on Game Center, make sure you are signed in. Are you in a clan? Supercell may be able to help recover your game, contact their support...

Contact us ? Supercell

brendadnurse

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
I am the original poster:

I contacted SuperCell, they want to know the exact date of my first GEM purchase, otherwise refuse to help me. As a grown person with a family and full time job, I had more important emails to save than those, but they apparently dont see it that way. I AM signed in with gamecenter, it moved my COC account with no problem. I am also in a clan in Clash Royale, but Supercell doesnt want to bother to look me up I guess.

I just want to delete the new game I created from gamecenter, while I was trying to move my old one. If I keep my old phone I can still play on it, but was planning to get my money back out of it as I just spent $700 on a new one. Or I just quit Supercell games altogether, which is the most likely solution, if no one here can help me maneuver the gamecenter portion of the issue.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I am the original poster:

I contacted SuperCell, they want to know the exact date of my first GEM purchase, otherwise refuse to help me. As a grown person with a family and full time job, I had more important emails to save than those, but they apparently dont see it that way. I AM signed in with gamecenter, it moved my COC account with no problem. I am also in a clan in Clash Royale, but Supercell doesnt want to bother to look me up I guess.

I just want to delete the new game I created from gamecenter, while I was trying to move my old one. If I keep my old phone I can still play on it, but was planning to get my money back out of it as I just spent $700 on a new one. Or I just quit Supercell games altogether, which is the most likely solution, if no one here can help me maneuver the gamecenter portion of the issue.

Yea I sure get that frustration! I went off on my bank when they questioned a gem purchase. Anyways, take a deep breath then go to your PC or Mac and look at your iTunes history and it should show your Gem purchases and HOPEFULLY you'll be able to figure out which one was the first Clash Royale one!

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088

Feel free to check out my clan also The Murda Team (on both CoC and on Royale) I'm a TH 11 and also a Lvl 11 on Royale. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711